2013 Indiana Medicaid Survival Guide ©
A comprehensive Indiana Medicaid support manual for billing and coding professionals
Under the Affordable Care Act, Medicaid expenditures in the state of Indiana are expected to increase by 19.7% over the next 10 years if fully implemented. Patient enrollment is projected to increase by 25.2% over that same 10 year period. Now, more than ever, having expert resources to support your revenue cycle is crucial. The Indiana Medicaid Survival guide is a reference manual designed by billers for billers. All information is organized in a manner that will make it easy for you to find exactly what you need, quickly and easily. And this is no Cliff’s Notes© version, but rather a comprehensive resource that takes the hassle out of locating and interpreting Medicaid program details. The Indiana Medicaid Survival Guide is THE trusted tool that every biller needs for mastering Indiana Medicaid.
Printed Version Features:
• A 2013 Manual that has been completely re-organized, from cover to cover
• Organized by program
• Alphabetical table of contents, making it easier to find what you are looking for
• Comes in a three-ring binder for ease of adding and updating materials
CDROM Version Features:
• The entire manual in one easy to use PDF file.
• Search for information and highlight frequently used material
• Embedded hyperlinks take you right to the referenced information
• Also included on the CD ROM:
- Frequently Used Forms
- Quick Reference tools